Spring Forward to New Location

bjsartworks Studio and Saunders Gallery will be relocating during the month of April. 
I have been searching for a place for about 2 years with the intention of finding the right spot which included 
a living space. 
I could not have found something more perfect. 
The location is very visible with on street and off street parking and it is handicap accessible through the rear entrance. 

This is another dream come true. I'm living my dream and look forward to my next 10 years of serving our community with excellent knowledge, customer service and friendly pricing. 
Easy access to the business will make the convenience of 
service a breeze for my customers.

119 Bay Steet Glens Falls, NY 
I will be keeping business open as usual with little interuptions as possible.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring in the New Year 2024

Welcome the New Year...2023!

"A Career in Portraits" Artist, Ron Peer