Spring News ~ Corona Virus

Check out the menu bar at the top left for more!

The shop is closed to the public as of 3/21 @ 5pm 
until further notice! 
"Embrace the Spring and it's Reawakening"

Feel free to contact me with any art/design/framing questions you may have.

I will be here working, taking phone calls, and catching up on all the things I have pushed aside. 

I will look forward to seeing you with all the items you found while spring cleaning and wish to get framed or updated and refreshed with new mat.

 You may have a space for a new piece of art or decide to commission a painting.

 Check out my gallery page for available art!

"Friends of Hovey Pond" 24 x 30 $650

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring in the New Year 2024

Welcome the New Year...2023!

"A Career in Portraits" Artist, Ron Peer