Late Spring & Corona Virus

Check out the menu bar at the top left for more!

The shop is now open by appointment! I'm ready for you! 518 793-9350

 I have taken steps to protect and care for my customers. This is an intimate shop. One customer will be allowed inside at a time.  Looking forward to seeing you! CALL TODAY!

Wear a Mask

Do not handle design tools!
Plexi Glass Barrier
Disinfectant
 I will look forward to seeing you with all the items you found while spring cleaning and wish to get framed or updated and refreshed with new mat.

 You may have a space for a new piece of art or decide to commission a painting.

            Check out my gallery page for available art!
"Zoe & Lily" NFS





"Embrace the Spring and it's 
Re-Awakening"

Feel free to contact me with any art/design/framing questions you may have.

I am have been working on commissions and honing my pastel painting skills. 

Learning new ways to manage my business under extreme circumstances. 

"I honestly feel that the world will come out better if we look inside to find our true selves, realize our value and share the love we find inside with others"  

"Perfect" NFS





"Lake Minerva" NFS 


Silver by Paula Anne
Pottery and Adk Mirrors


Framed Art and Gifts


                                             Unique art pottery by Karen Elem

Note Cards, Prints and More!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring in the New Year 2024

Welcome the New Year...2023!

"A Career in Portraits" Artist, Ron Peer